Thank you for your interest in SPS School. We are honored that you are taking the time to learn about SPS– a truly magical place.
SHARE YOUR INTERESTComplete our Online Inquiry Form to let us know that you
are interested in Ed School
VISIT OUR CAMPUSYou will be sent a schedule of tour dates in which you may register for one that
BEGIN THE APPLICATIONAfter completing the inquiry online form, you may sign onto your family’s ED portal page
ADMISSION EVENTSAnnual Red and Gold Speaker Series Night Admissions Open House for grades
Award for the best school
Every student should apply in the prescribed application from obtained in person from the school office by paying RS. 500/- in case or through post by sending a DD for an amount of RS. 600/- drawn in favor of Raigarh Youth and Educational Development Society payable at Raigarh.
ADMISSION IS OPEN FROM CLASS NURSERY TO XI AND ALL THE ADMISSIONS WILL CLOSE BY 1st WEEK OF AUG.
For admission to nursery, a child will have to complete 21/2 years by March of the current academic year, he /she is to be admitted. The original or true copy of the Municipal Birth Registration Certificate must be produced while submitting the admission form. Four passport size photos must be attached along with the admission form.
Class NUR: Birth certificate, 4 passport color photograph.
Class LKG to XI : Original Mark Sheet, transfer certificate, 4 passport color photographs.
For details contacts: School office from 9A.M to 4:00PM.
Rules & Regulations:
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respect and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Students who have been absent from class must have the reason for their absence noted in their “Regularity Record”. No leave of absence is given without a previous application in writing from the guardian. Grant of leave is entirely up to the principal.
- Any unauthorized absence exceeding fifteen calendar days, the defaulter’s name will be struck off the roll and considered withdrawn. No book, periodicals or newspapers of any objectionable nature shall be brought into the school.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours
- There is no provision for” Reassessment or Promotion on trial”.
- IN ALL QUESTIONS OF PROMOTION OR FAILURE THE PRINCIPAL’S DECISION IS FINAL.
- Admission to the school is totally at discreation of the management.
- A candidate who has attended to recognized school cannot be admitted without a TRANSFER CERTIFICATE from the school he/she last attended. Candidates will be listed in the standard after through an admission test to which they seek admission.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice is to be given and a month’s fee is lieu of the notice.
- NO TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- NOT WITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS PROSPECTUS, THE PRINCIPAL MAY AT HIS / HER ABSOLUTE DISCRETION MAY ASK PARENT AT ANY TIME TO TAKE HIS / HER WARD OUT OF THE SCHOOL SHOWING VALID REASONS.
- The school fees cover ten calendar months and should be paid in time, as specified by the school.
- THIS SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE FEES AT ANY TIME OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, IF ANY INCREMENT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
- 25% of seats are reserved for RTE students as per RTE Act 2009.