We respect the principle of each individual being unique and celebrate the integrity and dignity of each student. Disciple at SPS is based upon respect for self consideration for others concern for the environment.
School calendar will be published every year in the beginning of the session which will give comprehensive information about various activities, tentative dates of the test and examination as well as holiday and vacations etc. for the academic year.
Nursery, L.K.G & U.K.G
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Classes I onwards:
7:20 am to 1:30 pm
School Managing committee may change school timing under unavoidable circumstance with information to the parents
DUSSHERA & DIWALI
It is compulsory for every student to complete at least 80% of attendance in an academic year in order to make himself/herself eligible to appear in his / her final examination.
The pen and paper test are very important and compulsory, so the school conducts assessment as per schedule under the guidelines of CBSE and NCERT.
Uniform on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday.
BOYS: Navy Blue pants, Light blue checks shirt, Tie (with the monogram of SPS), Belt, blue socks and black shoes.
GIRLS: Navy blue skirt, light blue checks shirt, Tie (with the monogram of SPS), Belt, blue socks and black shoes.
Uniform on Wednesday & Saturday.
BOYS: Track suit (Blue colour), House T-Shirt, White socks and White shoes.
GIRLS: Track suit (Blue colour), House T-Shirt, White socks and White shoes.
Dress same as summer uniform with Navy blue blazer with SPS Monogram.
The School’s house structure plays an important role in individual development, helping to build camaraderie and fostering a sense of belonging. There are four houses, each with a House Captain and a team of house staff, who are responsible for the day-to-day arrangements of a student’s life at school. As a result, they are uniquely positioned to oversee both pastoral and academic progress.
ARADHANA :- Red colour
ABHILASHA:- Blue colour
ASTHA:- Yellow colour
ASMITA:- Green colour
Each student and staff is allocated to one house. Houses compete with one another at sports and other activities also. The objectives of the House System are as follows:-
1. To provide healthy and competitive environment.
2. To promote community, partnership and participation in school.
3. To provide opportunities to develop the skills, experiences and attributes required to become confident individuals.
4. To provide a focus on loyalty & honesty towards ones house.
5. To promote team spirit and sense of belongingness to the school.
6. To provide opportunities for student leadership and peer group support.
7. To provide a medium for enabling students of different ages to bond together.
8. To attain the goal of liberal education that “A healthy mind lies in a healthy body”.
9. To develop situations which fulfill the social and emotional needs of the children.
10. To develop child’s personality and integrity.